Wednesday, January 6, 2010

No Cards Wednesday

Today I spent most of the day at the hospital with DS1 who had to have some minor surgery.  When I know I have a bit of waiting ahead, I go prepared.  I took a good novel, a book of sudoku puzzles and even some DJ blocks to hand piece.  So I read awhile, did a couple of puzzles and then got set to sew.  I only forgot one little thing - the needle.  I know I'm good, but I just haven't figured out how to sew without one!
Seriously, though, DS1's surgery went smoothly and he came home with me for a few hours this afternoon, and even though I would feel better if he had stayed the night, I took him home this evening where I know he'll feel more comfortable.
Back to the sewing room tomorrow.

3 comments:

Pat said...

I hope your son has a smooth recovery. Sorry you didn't have your needle with you......I'm sure you could have gotten a lot of stitches done while waiting there.

Barb said...

Glad the surgery went well.....hope he recovers quickly and you enjoy your sew day tomorrow!!

tango's trash & treasures said...

Hope all is well with son, sending prayers for a quick recovery!
LOL You would be good if you could sew without a needle!!