Sunday, February 28, 2010

Another Sewy Sunday

The Spring Sewing Party was such fun.  I got a lot of sewing done, but had to quit for awhile to get some Saturday errands done.  I spent all of my sewing time working on the green No Sew Swap and finally finished them today.  The ladies in this swap did such a good job of choosing fabrics and cutting the blocks.  Special thanks to Pat for coordinating this swap.  It was a lot of fun.  These are the last two blocks from the swap. 

I think I'm going to make another one of each pattern using my green fabrics.  That will give me 24 blocks, and then I'll see where we go from there.  I made the Square in Square with my greens today, and I like the way it turned out. 
I haven't made a DJ block in several days, so I got one more made this afternoon. 

I also had to make a swap block for February!  I couldn't believe it!  I almost forgot about it, so it will go out tomorrow.  A little late, but at least it's done.  I hope my partner likes it.

Then my last project for today was to make 2 small squares for a care quilt. 


5 comments:

Pat said...

VERY productive weekend for you. I can't wait to see all the green blocks together once you get enough to make the quilt you are wishing to make!!!

True Blue Nana said...

You were very busy, I like the block you did for the February swap.

Barb said...

Wow, you sure got alot done!! I am impressed! I can't wait to get my blocks....where are they???

Tangos Trash and Treasures said...

Very nice!

Terry said...

Lots of lovely blocks! I'm looking forward to seeing that care quilt all put together! :0)