I didn't realize it had been so many days since I posted anything, but I do have a couple of things to show you. Since we're starting a new month, I decided I should try to get my monthly obligations out of the way early. So, these two blocks are for a swap in which I have 2 swap partners. We'll all get the same block, but in colors chosen by the sender. These are the ones I made.
I have a couple of other blocks I need to make for this month, so I hope I can get them done within the next couple of days.
As I get closer to completing the blocks for the Dear Jane quilt, those that are left are either really difficult, or have a lot of applique, or both. This one was almost completely applique, so I finished it while I watched NCIS last night. Everyday I study one particular block which is very complicated and I have no idea how to tackle it. Hopefully I can come up with a solution soon.
Finally, just to continue making progress, I made this block for Sylvia's Bridal Sampler. Boy, now that I look at it in the picture, the deep pink (I know, it looks orange) stripes aren't straight across from one another. I need to check that out and see if it really is that wonky, or just the way the picture was taken.
I have made 3 trips to 2 quilt shops this week! My reason for these dreadful chores was to get the fabric I need to complete my green and cream quilt. That's what I'll be working on for the next few days. Hope to have something to show you by the end of the week. Oh my goodness, that's really soon!!
The Love Letters by Beverly Lewis (review)
18 hours ago