Sunday, March 28, 2010

End of the Hop

We have a winner!  I assigned a number to all the comments, and using the Random Number Generator, came up with the one assigned to Becky.  I've sent her an email, and hope to hear from her this evening.  In the meantime, thank you to everyone who 'hopped by' to participate in this event.  I've had a ball reading and answering comments.

Now that my green quilt is out of my hands, I'm back to work on my DJ blocks.  I only have about 12 left to make, and then I'll start the triangles.  I'm worried about those.  I've finished 2 blocks today, and I'll show them to you later.  I didn't take a picture of them because it is so dreary here today that I didn't have any sunshine to help me get good colors.

I did make a small Easter table runner on Friday.  Each of the elements was so easy to make that it didn't take anytime at all to complete.  It's got a wavy end, so I'll have to remove the binding and see if I can correct it, but first I'll try giving it a good press and see if that will do the trick.  Besides, it will only be out for a week or 2 each year.  At least it gave me another finish for OPAM.  Fortunately I took the picture yesterday when we did have some sun. 

12 comments:

Pat said...

Love that pretty runner! Congrats to your winner....Becky!

Needled Mom said...

Very cute table runner. I had the best of intentions for this year, but may not accomplish it. There is always next year...right???

Unknown said...

congrats to becky, oh la la, love that runner

Pat said...

Congradulations to Becky. Those table runners are beautiful. Thank you for the giveaway.

Cath Ü said...

congrats to the winner... table runner looks cute...

Cath's Blog

Cath Ü

Lori said...

The Hop was fun! I luv your runner!

Sherry said...

Congrats to Becky! That is a cute Easter table runner.

julietk said...

Congratulations to your winner I just came over to say Thank you for joining my giveaway on the Bunny Hop. Sorry you didn't win this time, Please come and join when I have my next one.

jan said...

Congratulations to the winner. You made that runner very quick...

Searchfamilies said...

Love the runner the basket is very much like what i done on one
Hugs Janice

Barb said...

I love your runner!!

Barb said...

Me again, all this time I thought I was a follower....haven't I been? Oh well...I just became a follower today...but I could have sworn I was one.