Friday, August 6, 2010

Finally a Post

I can't believe it's been so many days since I last posted.  I thought I was back in the swing of doing routine posts, but I guess I have to work harder.
Look what the mailman brought me today.  Isn't it pretty?  The Maple Leaf block I showed in my last post is for her, but I know she doesn't have it yet, because it's still siting on the table in my family room. 
Shame on me:(.  I told you I was a terrible procrastinator.  I love the 30s fabrics in this block, and it will work quite well with a project I'm planning.
As usual, I'm still triangling.  I've made a few this week, and have several under construction.  The part I can do on the machine is done, and now they need either hand sewing or applique.  Hopefully, I'll make some real progress on them this evening. So, these are the latest.

8 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Those triangles are really gorgeous! It is going to be a wonderful quilt.

Unknown said...

Procrastinating....it has it's merits;) That just means you get to show us more stuff when you do blog;)
Happy Quilting!!

Pat said...

Those triangles will amaze me every time I see them!

Unknown said...

you are a triangling woman, if that's even a word...love them

quiltingnana said...

the triangles show so much talent!

Searchfamilies said...

Your doing well with the triangles & also a lovely block in the mail
Hugs Janice

Pip said...

I like that pinwheel block, such lovely colours. I'm a terrible procrastinator too, I can always find something else to do instead of doing what really needs to be done.

Barb said...

Your DJ is looking goooooood!