Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Piecing Problem Resolved

We had to make a quick trip out of town, so I didn't have a lot of time for sewing today.  I did have time to work out my problem with the center of this block.

Once I got it worked out, I made another one for another swap.  I love the way they look, but I don't know why I can't get a picture that shows the colors the way they really are.  This one looked black in the picture I put on the computer, so I adjusted it as close as I could to its real color, blue, but then it really faded out the lighter outer pieces.


I love pieced stars, and I especially like this one.  I have the fabric and about 18 star patterns to make a star sampler quilt.  It may be my next project - after the D9P I'm quilting, the DWR, the Dear Jane,  the Red and Aqua D9P, and the CW Repro Siggie.  That's too far in the future, so I'll probably just start it and see what happens.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Those blocks are terrific!

searchfamilies said...

Great blocks
Hugs Janice