Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekend Update

Just a quiet weekend at home with a little shopping (for clothes), a little housework (very little), a little sewing (DJs), and a lot of stitching.  Fortunately, I realized that I have a swap deadline approaching very quickly (Tuesday is the mailing deadline!), and I'm not finished with the embroidered block.  Since it's prim stiching, at least it's not complicated stitching, and a couple more hours will finish it. 


Pat said...

Better stitch quickly....Tuesday is fast approaching!!! (Give up ALL housework until you get that in that swap item in the mail. LOL)

True Blue Nana said...

I would love a quiet weekend. I am going to have one sooner or later.


Hi--I am new to your site tonight--i am in the ornament swap with you and wanted to visit and to get to know some about you---love all your quilt blocks and works and projects--keep on stitching. I see we enjoy alot of the same blog sites and do some of the same projects!!!! will be back to visit---hugs, Di