Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fall Mini Quilt

My daughter has been visiting this week, so my time has been spent in other than my usual activities.  However, yesterday I got a surprise from the mailman and just had to share.  It's a mini quilt for the Fall Mini Quilt swap.  It was made by Kristine, and it is such a cutie.  She sent so many goodies along with it; chocolate (long gone), some really cute Mary Englebreit magnets, recipe cards, a card listing standard quilt sizes, and a beautiful piece of fabric to wrap it all up.  She also sent a beautiful handcrafted card.  What a wonderful surprise.  Thank you, Krisitne.




3 comments:

Kristine Hanson said...

yeah!!

Needled Mom said...

How lucky you are. It is a beautiful quilt too.

Pat said...

What a pretty quilt! I am continually amazed that so many of us have already eaten the chocolate by the time we show the package contents......LOL