Monday, November 30, 2009

Tree1, Tree 2, and so on....

Well the trees are almost finished, and the lights are done as far as I can do them.  Actually, I ran out of lights outside.  We put up red, green and clear lights, and I ran out of green.  I may buy another set, but then again, I may not.  I may just call it 'done'!
Today I have also finished up 3 trees, and will work on the last one after supper.  It goes in the family room, so I may be able to work on it as I cook dinner, which by the way, is to be Indian tonight.  Hubby's not feeling too well, so I may not get to do it.  I need his help to move the computer stand.  It has wheels, but since it's on carpet, it's really hard to move.  But, one way or another, I will finish the last tree by tomorrow and post  pictures tomorrow evening.  I'll be so glad when it's all done.

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Good job. I can't wait to see the finished project!

Pat said...

Looking forward to your tree photos...and wondering if you can come here and do mine since I'm so far behind this year? LOL

Tangos Treasures said...

Cool can't wait to see pictures!!

Unknown said...

bless u for doing more than one tree, and actually I don't envy you. haha