Sunday, September 27, 2009

Enjoying Sunday

Ok, this is what 100 D9P blocks looks like.  I'm finished!  And yes, that's Sponge Bob Square Pants in the background.

I worked on my apron for the swap today, and got it finished.  So that's 2 projects completed this weekend.  Two swap obligations completed.  I feel good about that.


Also, here are my shuffling DWR piles.  They may not look very different, but they are.  My pile of completed football pieces is growing, and my pile of plain arcs is slowly getting shorter.  Hopefully, tomorrow the top arcs pile will be gone, moved on to the next pile.  By the way, the ancient pincushion in the picture is the only one I've ever owned.  It was a Christmas gift to me from the children of a college friend back in the Dark Ages.  It's at least 40 years old. 

4 comments:

Tangos Treasures said...

Wow your getting there!!
LOL I don't like Sponge Bob his voice gets on my nerves!!

Needled Mom said...

It sounds like you have been bust sewing. Isn't it a great feeling to have them finished?

Searchfamilies said...

Your a busy bee well done
Hugs Janice

Pat said...

WOW....keep up the great work!!!