Wednesday, September 16, 2009

No Sewing?

Today was cards day, so not much sewing was done - just one DJ block.  I had time for more, but the problems with my sewing machine have gotten much worse.  As I was trying to finish up my one block, the thread breaking happened repeatedly, so I had to slow down to the very slowest speed.  At that 'speed' I  could hear exactly where in the stitch the problem was occuring.  Now I think it's a problem in the machine. What will I do if I can't sew?  I may have to do housework! Or laundry! Or cook! Good grief!

5 comments:

BROOKE said...

what kind of machine? Pat of http://alittleofthisandalittleofpat.blogspot.com/ has been having a lot of trouble with her Janome and started a write in campaign because the dealer refused to fix it.

Searchfamilies said...

I thought swearing wasn't allow you used two bad words Ironing & Housework both in the same sentence go & wash your mouth out lol
I do hope you can get your machine sorted & the bad words are not uttered again lol
Hugs Janice

LINDA BYLSMA said...

I sure hope your sewing machine is back to normal soon. I've been several weeks without one, so I can sympathize. What I've done is cut fabric for future projects, so they will actually get done instead of dreamed of. Got the ole machine working yesterday! Hooray.

Pat said...

I hope you can get your machine problems straightened out......I know what I'm going through to get my situation corrected and wonder if it will EVER be resolved. *sigh*

Needled Mom said...

That doesn't sound good. I hope you have a back up machine as housework would be a real drag!